Thrifted changes – Hollister shirt

I changed this shirt because it was waaay to tight around my elbows, here’s what I decided to do with it.

DSC_0002 In this picture I try to show how tight it is… I couldn’t bend my arm at all.

DSC_0004 First I drew two lines, the first (on the left) is where I’ll cut it, the second (on the right) is until where I will fold it.

DSC_0005 After I cut it I rolled up the sleeves and next I pinned it down.

DSC_0006 Next I tried it on to see if I liked it and last I sew along the edges where I rolled it up.

This is the final result. 🙂 before  after shirt




Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s